Monday, December 29, 2008

Plus les choses changent plus elles restent les mêmes...


The more things change the more they stay the same.


2009 will be the 22nd season I have pinned on a number at the races. 22 years is a long time and when I think about it makes me feel old! I'm 35 years young, but I still don't feel too much different than when I was 23. Maybe a little. Each season gets a bit better it seems and I still love the training and racing. 2008 was immensely fulfilling; I achieved some personal goals which I'd been working for and I got to see the Swami's DET take off in a big way. DET is an important project for me and the cycling community; the success of my young teammates is great to see. So I present our 2009 DET roster:


Marc Yap - DS
Chris Daggs
Skyler Bishop*
Jose Quintero
Zack Simkover*
Alex Jarman**
Rob Carr**
Corey Farrell**
Jason King*
James Stout**
* = U27
** = U23

No comments: